Wheat Water-Resistant Nubuck Elastic Side Safety Boot
With a heavy industrial pedigreee and a lightweight water-resistant nubuck upper, the #989 is a great combination of safety and comfort with the added convenience of an elastic side.
- Premium leather, treated to provide extra water resistance making it suitable for muddy conditions
- The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C. It has a very high insulating value, providing resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
- Ultimate Comfort Arch footbed, made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
- The TPU bump cap is designed to provide added protection to the leather around the toe area, preventing abrasions and scuffing.
- Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
We Also Recommend
Childs Brown Premium Leather Elastic Side Boot
Black Platinum Quality Water-Resistant Zip Ankle Safety Boot
Wheat Water Resistant Nubuck Lace Up/Zip Ankle Safety Boot