Medical Uniforms for The Individual Who Appreciates Both Form and Function
Are you in a medical profession and need the prescribed workwear, or own a business where you need to provide medical uniforms? We offer a range of attire for nurses and doctors so that they’re able to safely and comfortably perform their duties.
What You Can Expect from Workwise Clothing Regarding Medical Scrubs
The invention of scrubs resulted from the need for simpler clothing that minimised the chances of the spread of infection. Our ladies and gents’ collection includes the following types of garments for professionals in the business of taking care of themselves and the sick:
- Top. We provide an assortment of tops depending on your requirements. Our practical range includes the women’s tailored-fit round neck top. You also have the option of an easy fit V-neck scrub top that caters to different body types with sizes ranging from 2XS to 3XL. For the colder months, we have a front-knit vest for warmth that’s soft to the touch. The over-knit long sleeve is 50% Australian Merino wool. The drift print short sleeve top is AeroSilver® fabric that provides anti-bacterial protection.
- Pants. Our gent’s comfort waist flat front pants are hardwearing and made from easy-care, lightweight fabric. The cargo pants are also durable while comfortable and made from breathable fabric. Despite the tapering of the lady’s multi-pocket straight-leg pants, it does not restrict movement. We also cater to moms to be with versatile maternity pants.
- Tunics and skirts. Our 4-way stretch tunic is ultra-flexible and has an airflow action back. The women’s comfort waist cargo skirt is also adaptable to the different seasons and has Velcro fitted pockets. Sizes range from 4 to 30.
What Sets Workwise Clothing Apart Regarding Nursing Scrubs?
We have been in business for two decades and in this time have honed our skill to bring you garments made from choice material. Because of the relationships built with our network of suppliers, we’re also able to offer you affordable prices and service that ensures that you come back to us in future:
- Premium product. Considering the amount of time medical staff spend on their feet, our lightweight and breathable material allow for ease of movement and overall comfort.
- Quality. Our medical garments are built to last, so you’re investing in a durable product when you buy from us.
- Supportive service. We value building relationships where clients remember us for showing genuine interest in our customer’s needs. We want to be part of our customers’ success stories regarding their careers.
- Value for money. We offer free shipping for orders over $150, and you’ll never have to wait to purchase what you need because you don’t have the budget with our shop now, pay later option.
Why Trust Workwise Clothing
Behind the scrubs uniforms you buy from our family business is more than 20 years of experience in the industry where we provide top of the range workwear that exceeds client expectations.
Contact us for uniforms you can trust and service that does not disappoint.