Black Platinum Quality Water-Resistant Zip Ankle Safety Boot
The 997 is the ultimate in comfort, support and protection for heavy work. Lace and zip fastenings provide easy on, easy off convenience without the loss of excellent ankle support
- Premium leather, treated to provide extra water resistance making it suitable for muddy conditions
- The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C. It has a very high insulating value, providing resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
- Ultimate Comfort Arch footbed, made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
- Top-of-the-range bamboo lining designed to keep your feet cool and comfortable. It’s thermal regulating, deodorizing, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, breathable and quick drying.
- Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.